Patient Centred Interviewing Workshops
These workshops are designed for PGY1 and PGY2 family medicine residents and practicing family physicians.
Learners will gain a better understanding of:
- Patient centred approach to clinical interviewing
- SOO exam format
- Participants' own style, attitudes and behaviour
In this workshop participants will have an opportunity to:
- practice and practice and more practice with a wide variety of SOO scenarios
- receive immediate constructive oral feedback
- discuss and ask questions
These workshops can be designed to meet the unique needs of each learner by having them work through a variety of educational exercises, individually, in pairs, and in small groups.
If you are unsure of your needs, want to inquire about costs, or discuss your specific practice requirements contact us by clicking on the link below.